Frequently Asked Questions
1.How long does my church have to be established to apply for membership?
ANS: We have no existence requirement for your church. Your purpose was placed inside you before you were birthed into this world.
- Are ONLY pastors allowed membership into the Surge International Alliance?
ANS: No. Ministry leaders and organizers are extended membership opportunities into the Surge International Alliance, as well as senior/lead pastors.
- Is there a requirement regarding the church size of the church congregation?
ANS: No. We have no size requirements for the church congregation or ministry.
- What are the financial responsibilities?
ANS: We have no STANDARD financial responsibilities or fees beyond the registration fees for workshops, conference and events.
- Do you require a background check for membership?
ANS: Yes, a background check is a part of the membership application. However, the results of the back-ground check do not necessarily, prohibit your application being approved.
- How long does it take to get an answer on my application for membership?
ANS: Typically from the time of receipt, you will receive an answer within 30 days.