FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1.How long does my church have to be established to request spiritual covering?
ANS: We have no existence requirement for your church. Your purpose was placed inside you before you were birthed into this world.
- Are ONLY pastors allowed church covering under the Surge Group International Ministries?
No. By divine appointing and assignment, ministry leaders and organizers are extended spiritual covering under the Surge Group International Ministry.
- Is there a requirement regarding the church size of the church congregation?
ANS: No. We have no size requirements for the church congregation or ministry.
- What are the financial responsibilities?
ANS: We have no STANDARD financial responsibilities or fees beyond the sign up fee of $300.00, registration fees for workshops, conference and events.
- Are churches or ministries required to release their independence of leadership and ministry to the Surge Group International Ministry?
ANS: Surge Group International Ministry does not seek owning operation, leadership or administration.
- Are on site visits required to the church or ministry?
ANS: Yes. The Surge Group International Ministry will conduct a site visit to church or ministry at the initiation of the relationship. Additional site visit is conducted six months after spiritual covering has been initiated and on as need basis as often.
7. Do you require a background check for membership?
ANS: Yes, a background check is a part of the membership application. However, the results of the back-ground check do not necessarily, prohibit your application being approved.
8. How long does it take to get an answer on my application for membership?
ANS: Typically from the time of receipt, you will receive an answer within 7-10 days.